Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas is in the Air

Hello Everyone, Vicki Chrisman here, guest blogging  for Sandy while she is away this week. Luckily our Talented Design Team has sent me some of their projects to share along with mine in this post today. Thanks girls!
Some of the projects are hybrid and some digital, some with the "Vintage Christmas"CD and some with the "Retro Christmas" CD.  I'll fill you in on which is which :)
Those of you who know me, know that I came into this all just a few months ago knowing really nothing much at all about "digital" scrapbooking. So if you are just learning, know that I am learning right along with you.I have to admit I was nervous at first but once I started to see all the possibilities, the excitement outweighed the nervousness!  I'm so thankful for the information on the CD, it's been a great help.  I love cutting and pasting, so hybrid ( a little of both) is probably the way for me,.. I try to practice something new each time I work with the CD, to help me learn.  Today I'm sharing a  Digital layout I did this week using the Vintage Christmas CD.    Still learning... little  by little... But excited about the Creative adventure.

Isn't this little girl a doll?  She is the Granddaughter of my friend Deb.  What a little Sweetie. The dress shes  is wearing was Debs when she was a little girl. 

Here is a New Years Card DT Member Darlene Pavlick created.  (Vintage Christmas CD)


Here are a couple of sweet ornaments DT member Michele Kovack Made. ( Vintage Christmas CD)




DT Member Melisa Bove made these fun card bundles with the Vintage Christmas CD



Melissa also made this fun goodie container using the Retro Christmas CD

And I just couldn't resist sharing a picture of our newest pup Daisy in her festive outfit. lol  I used the Retro Christmas CD to create this Card.


I hope Sandy is enjoying some well deserved time away with her family.  I'm sure she'll have photos to share with us when she returns.
For now... back to the Christmas Baking :)

Yum!  My favorites

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki

No comments: