Monday, January 21, 2013

New Heart Digital Stamps, Valentine Winner, my New Grand-Pup and Girls

Hi Everyone,

Here is our new Heart to Heart Digital Art Stamp Set and I'm so in love with this $9.95 set!  I need to play and make something so you can see how cool the hearts are. At full size they are 5" tall but you can shrink them for smaller projects. There are 17 separate PNG stamp designs in total that you can print on a variety of surfaces from card stock, fabric, label sheets to iron-on sheets and more!

The details with all the layers Cindy added to the hearts makes each one like a little piece of art!  I noticed before I was about to do this post that one of the hearts needs to be fixed as it's a PNG file and should be transparent, but if you look you will see white in the bird below I highlighted . We will get this file replaced tomorrow (Tues).  UPDATE: It's Fixed!
We have a winner in our Digital Valentine Giveaway , # 8 Rema who WON our new Heart to Heart Set, our Be My Valentine Stamps, our Vintage Valentine Digital Paper & Card Kit, and our Victorian Rose Printables!


Here are some samples made with our Valentine Paper and Card Digital Download Kit.  The great thing with digital is the download is instant after you buy it, you can shrink designs down for smaller projects and print on so many surfaces - as many times as you want!

I'm in love with this gate fold card DT Member Darlene Pavlick created using our Valentine Kit.  You have to see the inside photos and other samples she has HERE on her Blog. 


Darlene Pavlick also made made this cute gift by gluing some of the red sheet music and images to a plastic container. If you want to make up multiple 'love packs', consider buying your candy in bulk and you can often find glass and tin items you can recycle, or visit a dollar store and turn a plain glass jar into a special gift with homespun personality!



 I just came across this cute sample by Julie Campbell she made with the Kit last year. Check your craft stash as glitter, gems, lace, ribbon and paper doilies all make great Valentine embellishments.

DT Member Michele Kovack created this pretty card using papers from Patterns CD #1 and the tag is from the Valentine Kit.


I would like to introduce you to my new 'grand-pup' Ralph!  Our daughter Holly is his lucky new mom and they both seem smitten with each other already. He is an Affenpinscher and is such a cutie!

Our girls gave us a wonderful Christmas gift we used this weekend, tickets to Plated and Paired, a wine and food tasting event at Granville Island in Vancouver and a hotel room! It was so much fun with a bunch of yummy food and 30 wineries  Scott and I spent all weekend in the city and stayed overnight at friends on Sat to celebrate a dear friend's 60th! Where did the years go?? 

Tickets were around $35.00 but everything was included with live entertainment including these ladies who walked around all night on stilts and my favorite - the candy lady.  Wouldn't this make the best costume! The dishes were glued on and filled with candies.

I think it would be too confusing to add another Giveaway to this post (plus my post got way too long) so I have all the printed love themed Giveaway items ready to post tomorrow with my annual post to my my Favorite Decorating Store CHINTZ  and COMPANY!  Their store is amazing and I got a bunch of great photos.


Wishing you joy & creativity
Sandy Redburn

See Our  CraftyVintageGirl.com Store

 Our Online Shopatron Store  (sorry No digital downloads) 

Visit us on Facebook with over 5035 Fans!  

Join This Newsletter on: http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com
Our Website: http://www.craftysecrets.com
 
Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817

 
Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4


USA Warehouse
250 H. Street, #436
Blaine,WA 98230

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, my! I love, love, love the heart stamps! Going to order them today! Thanks, Sandy!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Darling new grand pup!
Love the candy outfit!
deb