Saturday, May 9, 2015

Down on the Farm Sample, Creating With Vintage Illustrations and more!

Hello Friends, welcome to the weekend!

I hope you have some fun things planned, and that you get some time to play with your Crafty Secrets goodies! There's nothing more relaxing than creating something beautiful!

I had a little extra time on Friday afternoon, so I sat down with our brand new "Down on the Farm" Digital art stamps and made a super cute birthday card.  You can read all the details on my blog, Kathy by Design.


The images in this set are like a breath of fresh, clean country air!  There are so many different ways to combine images, build digital collages, use in mixed media or on scrapbook pages.  You can even just print them out in black and white and use them "as is."


 In addition to the original stamp set, Sandy created a slew of new images, sentiments and extras for a total of 51 stamps!  Here's a look at the second page of this fresh, fun set of digital stamps.


Makes you want to get your craft on, doesn't it?

Our former DT Leader, Vicki Chrisman, has been busy making some beautiful sympathy cards. No one ever wants to make this type of card, but when you've suffered a loss, it means so much to get one in the mail! Vicki used our Creating With Vintage Illustrations CD #2
to create three of the most beautiful sympathy cards I've ever seen!


I know you'd love to take a closer look at these beautiful cards.  The colors in this first card are just amazing! I love the way Vicki stitched the image to the paper. And the combination of the roses and butterfly is gorgeous.


This CD has loads of botanical and  bird illustrations on it, and Vicki used one as the focal on her second card. She put this digital collage together, printed it and then stitched it to her card front.  Easy to mail, but that stitching adds a great "hand crafted" feel.


I love the way Vicki layered the frame and the roses on this card.  It's just perfect.  You can get all the details and product links on Vicki's Blog, "This Art that Makes Me Happy."


If you're looking for a resource that will give you a lot of bang for your buck, our "Creating with Vintage CD's" are at the top of my must have list. Every single time I use them, I find something new. 

Some of our design team members are on vacation, while others are swamped with end of the school year activities.  I can't believe it is almost summer, can you?

I hope you'll take some time this weekend to enjoy time in your craft room.  And don't forget to link up your Crafty Secrets creations to our May Linky Party post!  We have a wonderful prize package this month for one lucky participant!  It might as well be you!  You can find all the details HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Kathy Clement/DT Leader,



Visit Our CraftyVintageGirl.com  Online Store    
 Visit Us on Facebook!
Website: www.craftysecrets.com
Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817
Visit Our Pop-Up Bellingham Store!
Crafty Vintage Girl with Redbarn Jewlery
2 Prospect St.  (Prospect and Holly St)
Bellingham, WA 98230

Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4
Closed Sun, Mon, Tues.
Phone 360 389-5156

USA Mailing Address
250 H. Street, #436
Blaine,WA 98230
 

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Fabulous inspiration ladies!

Rhodes Julie said...

I have read so many blog posts of different websites but really here I got inspired a lot with this topic. I am a professional digital marketer. Currently I am working with an international SEO company USA. I like also writing and researching various sites to enhance my knowledge.